The perfect pairing for a Salad Servers fresh ravioli, this rich and creamy pasta sauce takes any pasta dish to the next level. Simmered with bacon, mushrooms, shallots and a touch of nutmeg, you can feed the whole family.
Image depicts serving suggestion.
- Cut open bag and put 375g of sauce into a large microwavable container or plate.
- Place into a 1000 kw microwave. Heat on high for 3 minutes.
- Stir and heat for a further 30 seconds. Stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
- Place a large pot on a medium heat. Cut open bag and pour into the pot.
- Place a lid on the pot and bring the sauce to the boil. Once boiling, turn to a low heat and cook for 5 minutes.
- Once the sauce is cooked for 5 minutes, take off the heat. Place into a serving dish and serve with freshly cooked ravioli. Enjoy!
|Servings Per Package||6|
|Energy||2450kJ (584Cal)||979kJ (234Cal)|
Cream, Milk, Mushroom (17%), Bacon (13%) (Pork, Salt, Dextrose, Vegetable Starch, Yeast Extracts, Sugar, Garlic, Acidity Regulator (451), Antioxidant (316), Rice Flour, Spice Extract, Preservative (250), Natural Hickory Smoke), Water, Onion, Shallots, Maize Starch, Butter (Milk), Parmesan Cheese (1%) (Milk, Cultures, Rennet, Salt), Nutmeg, Salt, Pepper.
Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing Gluten, Eggs, Milk, Soybeans, Crustacea, Fish, Sesame Seeds, Sulphites and Tree Nuts.