Everyone loves a good Butter Chicken, and you can enjoy this one without the guilt! Wholesome and delicious, our tandoori chicken is cooked in-house, simmered in a rich and buttery tomato sauce, packed with Indian spices and fresh cream for a flavour sensation the whole family will enjoy.
Image depicts serving suggestion.
- Cut open bag and put 300g of the curry into a large microwavable container or plate.
- Place into a 1000kw microwave. Heat on high for 3 minutes.
- Stir and heat for a further 30 seconds. Stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
- Place a large pot on a medium heat. Cut open bag and pour Butter Chicken into the pot.
- Place a lid on the pot and bring the curry to the boil. Once curry is boiling turn to a low heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Once the Butter Chicken has cooked for 10 minutes, take off the heat. Place into a large serving dish and serve with steamed rice and some fresh coriander. Enjoy!
|Servings Per Package||5|
|Energy||1930kJ (462Cal)||645kJ (154Cal)|
Chicken (40%), Crushed Tomatoes (Tomato, Tomato Juice, Acidity Regulator (330)), Cream, Yoghurt (Skim Milk, Live Yoghurt Cultures), Onion, Tomato, Tandoori Paste (Contains Acidity Regulator (Acetic Acid), Colour (129)), Butter (Milk) (2%), Canola Oil, Ginger, Garlic, Vegetable Stock (Contains Flavour Enhancer (635), Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (Soy), Flavour, Spice Extract (100)), Spices, Sugar, Salt, Turmeric, Fenugreek Ground, Paprika.
Contains Milk, Soybeans.
Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing Gluten, Eggs, Milk, Soybeans, Crustacea, Fish, Sesame Seeds, Sulphites and Tree Nuts.