Our signature soup! A creamy Thai style coconut soup with tender chicken, mushrooms, fresh coriander, traditional Thai flavours and a hint of chilli.
Image depicts serving suggestion.
- Cut open bag and put 375g of soup into a large microwavable container or plate.
- Place into a 1000 kw microwave. Heat on high for 3 minutes.
- Stir and heat for a further 30 seconds. Stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
- Place a large pot on a medium heat. Cut open bag and pour into the pot.
- Place a lid on the pot and bring the soup to the boil. Once boiling, turn to a low heat and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Once the soup is cooked for 2-3 minutes, take off the heat. Place into a serving bowl. Enjoy!
|Servings Per Package||6|
|Energy||444kJ (106Cal)||178kJ (42Cal)|
Water, Free Range Chicken (11%) (Chicken (95%), Salt, Sugar, Mineral Salt (450), Modified Starch (1412, 1442), Maltodextrin, Thickener (407), Vegetable Powder (Tomato, Onion, Garlic), Maize Starch, Herbs, Spices, Yeast Extract, Spice Extracts (Colour (160c))), Coconut Cream (8%) (Fresh Coconut Extract, Water, Vegetable Gum (Xanthan Gum)), Tom Yum Paste (3%) (Contains Soy, Food Acid (330), Flavour Enhancer (621)), Mushroom Pieces (Contains Mushrooms (68%), Food Acid (330)), Vegetable Stock (Contains Flavour Enhancer (635), Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (Soy), Flavour, Spice Extract (100)), Maize Starch, Shallots, Coriander, Lemon Juice (Contains Preservative (202)), Sugar, Chilli Powder.
Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing Gluten, Eggs, Milk, Soybeans, Crustacea, Fish, Sesame Seeds, Sulphites and Tree Nuts.