A ready to heat Thai Massaman Beef Curry. Tender beef cooked in coconut cream with fresh kaffir lime, and Massaman curry paste. Perfect for a winter's day.
Image depicts serving suggestion.
- Cut open bag and put 375g of the curry into a large microwavable container or plate.
- Place into a 1000kw microwave. Heat on high for 3 minutes.
- Stir and heat for a further 30 seconds. Stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
- Place a large pot on a medium heat. Cut open bag and pour the Massaman Beef into the pot.
- Place a lid on the pot and bring the curry to the boil. Once curry is boiling turn to a low heat and cook for 10-15 minutes, or until the sauce has reduced.
- Once the Massaman Beef has cooked for 10 minutes, take off the heat. Place into a large serving dish and serve with Salad Severs Coconut Rice, lime wedges and peanuts. Enjoy!
|Servings Per Package||5|
|Energy||1790kJ (427Cal)||596kJ (142Cal)|
Beef Chuck (47%), Potato, Coconut Cream (13%) (Fresh Coconut Extract, Water, Vegetable Gum (Xanthan Gum)), Onion, Massaman Curry Paste (Contains Lemongrass, Garlic, Dried Red Chilli, Shallot, Salt, Galangal, Shrimp (Contains Crustacea)), Tamarind Paste (Contains Preservative (211)), Garlic, Ginger, Canola Oil, Fish Sauce (Contains Fish), Sugar, Kaffir Lime Leaves, Modified Food Starch (1442), Salt.
Contains Crustacea, Fish.
Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing Gluten, Eggs, Milk, Soybeans, Crustacea, Fish, Sesame Seeds, Sulphites and Tree Nuts.