A definite crowd pleaser for the whole family to enjoy! Curried chicken in a sweet coconut and mango sauce with fresh sliced capsicum and green peas, ready to heat and serve. Best served with our house-made saffron basmati rice.
Image depicts serving suggestion.
- Cut open bag and put 375g of the curry into a large microwavable container or plate.
- Place into a 1000kw microwave. Heat on high for 3 minutes.
- Stir and heat for a further 30 seconds. Stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
- Place a large pot on a medium heat. Cut open bag and pour curry into the pot.
- Place a lid on the pot and bring the curry to the boil. Once curry is boiling turn to a low heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Once the curry has cooked for 10 minutes, take off the heat. Place into a large serving dish and serve with steamed rice and some fresh coriander. Enjoy!
|Servings Per Package||5|
|Energy||1240kJ (296Cal)||414kJ (99Cal)|
Chicken (30%), Water, Mango (13%), Coconut Cream (Fresh Coconut Extract, Water, Vegetable Gum (Xanthan Gum)), Onion, Peas, Capsicum, Curry Powder (3%), Garlic, Ginger, Vegetable Broth, Modified Food Starch (1442), Lemon Juice Concentrate, Salt.
Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing Gluten, Eggs, Milk, Soybeans, Crustacea, Fish, Sesame Seeds, Sulphites and Tree Nuts.