A classic rich and creamy chicken soup with onion, carrot, celery and fresh parsley.
Image depicts serving suggestion.
- Cut open bag and put 375g of soup into a large microwavable container or plate.
- Place into a 1000 kw microwave. Heat on high for 3 minutes.
- Stir and heat for a further 30 seconds. Stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
- Place a large pot on a medium heat. Cut open bag and pour into the pot.
- Place a lid on the pot and bring the soup to the boil. Once boiling, turn to a low heat and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Once the soup is cooked for 2-3 minutes, take off the heat. Place into a serving bowl. Enjoy!
|Servings Per Package||5|
|Energy||916kJ (219Cal)||305kJ (73Cal)|
Water, Milk, Chicken (10%), Onion, Carrot, Celery, Cream (Milk), Leek, Butter (Milk), Wheat Flour, Canola Oil, Maize Starch, Garlic, Salt, Parsley, Vegetable Stock (Contains Flavour Enhancer (635), Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (Soy), Flavour, Spice Extract (100)), Rosemary, Pepper.
Contains Wheat, Milk, Soybeans.
Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing Gluten, Eggs, Milk, Soybeans, Crustacea, Fish, Sesame Seeds, Sulphites and Tree Nuts.