A delicious thick sauce cooked slowly with fragrant basil and ripe tomatoes to create the perfect pasta sauce.
Image depicts serving suggestion.
- Cut open bag and put 375g of sauce into a large microwavable container or plate.
- Place into a 1000 kw microwave. Heat on high for 3 minutes.
- Stir and heat for a further 30 seconds. Stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
- Place a large pot on a medium heat. Cut open bag and pour into the pot.
- Place a lid on the pot and bring the sauce to the boil. Once boiling, turn to a low heat and cook for 5 minutes.
- Once the soup is cooked for 5 minutes, take off the heat. Place into a serving dish and serve with freshly cooked ravioli. Enjoy!
|Servings Per Package||6|
|Energy||722kJ (172Cal)||289kJ (69Cal)|
Crushed Tomato (Tomato, Tomato Juice), Onion, Tomato (Tomatoes, Salt), Basil, Canola Oil, Garlic, Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Pepper.
Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing Gluten, Eggs, Milk, Soybeans, Crustacea, Fish, Sesame Seeds, Sulphites and Tree Nuts.