Satisfy your cravings with our tender, flavourful beef meatballs slow-cooked in a rich tomato sauce packed with fresh herbs and spices. Made with only the highest quality ingredients, these gourmet meatballs will take your taste buds on a delicious adventure! Serve them with your favorite pasta dish or enjoy them solo for a satisfying snack.
Image depicts serving suggestion.
- Cut open bag and put 250g of the Meatballs into a large microwavable container or plate.
- Place into a 1000kw microwave. Heat on high for 3 minutes.
- Stir and heat for a further 30 seconds. Stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
- Place a large pot on a medium heat. Cut open bag and pour into the pot.
- Place a lid on the pot and bring the sauce to the boil. Once it's boiling, turn to a low heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Once it has cooked for 10 minutes, take off the heat. Place into a large serving dish and serve with our spinach and cheese ravioli and fresh grated Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
|Servings Per Package||8
|Energy||1565kJ (375Cal)||626kJ (150Cal)|
Ingredients and Allergens
Meatballs (50%) [Beef (69%), Onion, Water, Breadcrumb (Wheat), Egg, Textured Vegetable Protein (Soy), Salt, Whey Protein (Milk), Modified starch (1442), Canola oil, Sugar, Spices, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (Soy), Mineral Salt (450)], Tomato Sauce (50%) [Diced Tomato, Water, Tomato Paste, Sugar, Salt, Oregano Leaf, Pepper, Citric Acid (330)), Red Onions, Canola Oil, Garlic Paste (Reconstituted), Worcestershire Sauce (Fish), Salt).
Contains Wheat, Egg, Soy, Milk, Fish.
Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing Gluten, Eggs, Milk, Soybeans, Crustacea, Fish, Sesame Seeds, Sulphites and Tree Nuts.