Sometimes life just calls for a good old fashioned spag bol – and our homestyle bolognese sauce is here to make that easier than ever. With braised ground beef, crushed tomatoes, onion, carrot, celery, garlic and basil, you'll have this classic dinner whipped up in no time.
Image depicts serving suggestion.
- Cut open bag and put 250g of the Bolognese sauce into a large microwavable container or plate.
- Place into a 1000kw microwave. Heat on high for 3 minutes.
- Stir and heat for a further 30 seconds. Stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
- Place a large pot on a medium heat. Cut open bag and pour the Beef Bolognese Sauce into the pot.
- Place a lid on the pot and bring the sauce to the boil. Once the Bolognese Sauce is boiling turn to a low heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Once the Beef Bolognese has cooked for 10 minutes, take off the heat. Place into a large serving dish and serve with our spinach and cheese ravioli and fresh grated parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
|Servings Per Package||6|
|Energy||955kJ (228Cal)||382kJ (91Cal)|
Crushed Tomatoes (40%) (Tomato, Tomato Juice, Acidity Regulator (330)), Beef Mince (32%), Tomato (6%) (Tomatoes, Salt), Onion, Carrot, Celery, Garlic, Basil, Canola Oil, Vegetable Powder, Vinegar, Parmesan Cheese (Contains Milk), Modified Food Starch (1442), Brown Sugar, Salt, Pepper, Oregano, Sugar, Water.
Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing Gluten, Eggs, Milk, Soybeans, Crustacea, Fish, Sesame Seeds, Sulphites and Tree Nuts.