Chunky, hearty and wholesome, a winter's night calls for our spin on a classic Beef Bourguignon. Settle in for tender slow-cooked meat and chopped vegetables, simmered in a rich red wine and tomato sauce – all delivered to your door ready to heat and eat.
Image depicts serving suggestion.
- Cut open bag and put 375g of the Hearty Beef Casserole into a large microwavable container or plate.
- Place into a 1000 kw microwave. Heat on high for 3 minutes.
- Stir and heat for a further 30 seconds. Stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
- Place a large pot on a medium heat. Cut open bag and pour the Hearty Beef Casserole into the pot.
- Place a lid on the pot and bring to the boil. Once boiling , turn to a low heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Once the Hearty Beef Casserole has cooked for 10 minutes, take off the heat. Place into a large serving dish and serve with a Salad Servers leafy salad. Enjoy!
|Servings Per Package||5|
|Energy||1250kJ (299Cal)||418kJ (100Cal)|
Beef Chuck (37%), Mushroom (10%), Onion (9%), Carrot (9%), Celery (9%), Potato (8%), Water, Tomato, Red Wine & Rosemary Powder (Contains Thickener (1412), Red Wine Extract (5%), Herbs (2% Rosemary), Food Acid (330), Vegetable Gums (412, 415)), Garlic, Vegetable Powder, Modified Food Starch (1442), Pepper, Thyme.
Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing Gluten, Eggs, Milk, Soybeans, Crustacea, Fish, Sesame Seeds, Sulphites and Tree Nuts.