Simple, tasty and elegant, this silky smooth soup is made from farm-fresh potato, cauliflower and parsnip, finished with fresh cream and a dash of Dijon mustard. Impress your guests or batch and freeze for a warm pick-me-up or easy winter dinner!
Image depicts serving suggestion.
- Cut open bag and put 375g of soup into a large microwavable container or plate.
- Place into a 1000 kw microwave. Heat on high for 3 minutes.
- Stir and heat for a further 30 seconds. Stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
- Place a large pot on a medium heat. Cut open bag and pour into the pot.
- Place a lid on the pot and bring the soup to the boil. Once boiling, turn to a low heat and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Once the soup is cooked for 2-3 minutes, take off the heat. Place into a serving bowl. Enjoy!
|Servings Per Package||5|
|Energy||885kJ (211Cal)||295kJ (70Cal)|
Cauliflower (30%), Water, Onion, Parsnip (8%), Potato, Cream (Milk), Canola Oil, Celery, Dijon Mustard (1.5%) (Contains Acidity Regulator (260)), Garlic, Vegetable Stock (Contains Natural Flavour), Salt, Pepper.
Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing Gluten, Eggs, Milk, Soybeans, Crustacea, Fish, Sesame Seeds, Sulphites and Tree Nuts.