A ready to heat & serve Thai Green Chicken Curry with fresh chicken, crunchy baby corn, green beans, bamboo shoots, sliced carrot, fresh coriander and sweet coconut milk with a green curry kick.
Image depicts serving suggestion.
- Cut open bag and put 375g of the curry into a large microwavable container or plate.
- Place into a 1000kw microwave. Heat on high for 3 minutes.
- Stir and heat for a further 30 seconds. Stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
- Place a large pot on a medium heat. Cut open bag and pour the Thai Green Chicken Curry into the pot.
- Place a lid on the pot and bring the curry to the boil. Once curry is boiling turn to a low heat and cook for 10-15 minutes or until the sauce has slightly thickened.
- Once the Thai Green Chicken Curry has cooked for 10 minutes, take off the heat. Place into a large serving dish and serve with Salad Severs Coconut Rice and lime wedges. Enjoy!
|Servings Per Package||5|
|Energy||1150kJ (274Cal)||382kJ (91Cal)|
Water, Chicken (30%), Coconut Milk Powder (11%) (Coconut Milk Solids (94%), Maltodextrin, Milk Protein (Sodium Caseinate)), Babycorn (Baby Corn, Water, Salt, Food Acid (330)), Bamboo Shoots, Green Curry Paste (2%) (Green Chilli, Garlic, Salt, Galangal, Shrimp Paste (Crustacean), Kaffir Lime Peel, Coriander Seed, Pepper, Cumin, Turmeric), Starch (Maize), Fish Sauce (Contains Fish), Sugar, Lime Juice (Lime Juice, Preservative (202)), Coriander (1%).
Contains Crustacea, Fish, Milk.
Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing Gluten, Eggs, Milk, Soybeans, Crustacea, Fish, Sesame Seeds, Sulphites and Tree Nuts.