A tasty Chinese-style chicken and sweet corn soup, with onion, mushrooms and shallots to pack a nutritious punch. Batch and freeze to keep some easy meals on-hand, or feed the whole family with this tasty winter favourite.
Image depicts serving suggestion.
- Cut open bag and put 375g of soup into a large microwavable container or plate.
- Place into a 1000 kw microwave. Heat on high for 3 minutes.
- Stir and heat for a further 30 seconds. Stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
- Place a large pot on a medium heat. Cut open bag and pour into the pot.
- Place a lid on the pot and bring the soup to the boil. Once boiling, turn to a low heat and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Once the soup is cooked for 2-3 minutes, take off the heat. Place into a serving bowl. Enjoy!
|Servings Per Package||5|
|Energy||480kJ (115Cal)||160kJ (38Cal)|
Water, Corn (23%), Free Range Chicken (4%) (Chicken (95%), Salt, Sugar, Mineral Salt (450), Modified Starch (1412, 1442), Maltodextrin, Thickener (407), Vegetable Powder (Tomato, Onion, Garlic), Maize Starch, Herbs, Spices, Yeast Extract, Spice Extracts (Colour (160c))), Maize Starch, Onion, Mushroom, Shallots, Vegetable Stock (Contains Flavour Enhancer (635), Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (Soy), Flavour, Spice Extract (100)), Canola Oil, Salt, Pepper.
Contains Soybeans. May Contain Wheat.
Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing Gluten, Eggs, Milk, Soybeans, Crustacea, Fish, Sesame Seeds, Sulphites and Tree Nuts.