A tasty Chinese-style chicken and sweet corn soup, with onion, mushrooms and shallots to pack a nutritious punch. Batch and freeze to keep some easy meals on-hand, or feed the whole family with this tasty winter favourite.
Image depicts serving suggestion.
- Cut open bag and put 300g of soup into a large microwavable container or plate.
- Place into a 1000 kw microwave. Heat on high for 3 minutes.
- Stir and heat for a further 30 seconds. Stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
- Place a large pot on a medium heat. Cut open bag and pour into the pot.
- Place a lid on the pot and bring the soup to the boil. Once boiling, turn to a low heat and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Once the soup is cooked for 2-3 minutes, take off the heat. Place into a serving bowl. Enjoy!
|Servings Per Package||5|
|Energy||576kJ (138Cal)||192kJ (46Cal)|
Water, Corn (20%), Chicken (8%), Onion, Modified Food Starch (1442), Mushroom, Shallots, Vegetable Broth, Sugar, Salt, Pepper.
Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing Gluten, Eggs, Milk, Soybeans, Crustacea, Fish, Sesame Seeds, Sulphites and Tree Nuts.