Hearty, wholesome and wonderfully creamy, our earthy wild mushroom risotto is made with four varieties of mushroom and finished with fresh thyme and sage for an easy family meal. Finish with parmesan cheese and fresh parsley for a delicious dinner.
Image depicts serving suggestion.
- Cut open bag and put 375g of risotto into a large microwavable container or plate.
- Place into a 1000 kw microwave. Heat on high for 3 minutes.
- Stir and heat for a further 30 seconds. Stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
- Place a large pot on a medium heat. Cut open bag and pour into the pot.
- Place a lid on the pot and bring the risotto to a simmer. Once the risotto is simmering turn to a low heat and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Once the risotto has cooked for 2-3 minutes, take off the heat. Place into a serving bowl and garnish with parmesan cheese and fresh parsley. Enjoy!
|Servings Per Package||5|
|Energy||1120kJ (267Cal)||373kJ (89Cal)|
Water, Mushroom (17%), Rice (14%), Onion, Cream (Milk), Celery, Vegetable Broth, Garlic, Butter (Milk), Parmesan Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Rennet, Salt), Sage, Canola Oil, Maize Starch, Parsley, Salt, Thyme, Vegetable Stock (Contains Flavour Enhancer (635), Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (Soy), Flavour, Spice Extract (100)), Pepper
Contains Milk, Soybean.
Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing Gluten, Eggs, Milk, Soybeans, Crustacea, Fish, Sesame Seeds, Sulphites and Tree Nuts.