Our Twist on a tomato soup, with a hint of beetroot, parsley and thyme, finished with creamy Danish feta cheese.
Image depicts serving suggestion.
- Cut open bag and put 375g of soup into a large microwavable container or plate.
- Place into a 1000 kw microwave. Heat on high for 3 minutes.
- Stir and heat for a further 30 seconds. Stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
- Place a large pot on a medium heat. Cut open bag and pour into the pot.
- Place a lid on the pot and bring the soup to the boil. Once boiling, turn to a low heat and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Once the soup is cooked for 2-3 minutes, take off the heat. Place into a serving bowl. Enjoy!
|Servings Per Package||5|
Tomato (29%), Water, Carrot, Feta Cheese (12%) (Milk, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Lactic Culture, Microbial Rennet), Beetroot (9%), Onion, Brown Sugar, Garlic, Beetroot Powder (Anti-Caking Agent (551)), Canola Oil, Parsley, Vegetable Stock (Contains Natural Flavour), Salt, Modified Food Starch (1442), Thyme, Pepper.
Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing Gluten, Eggs, Milk, Soybeans, Crustacea, Fish, Sesame Seeds, Sulphites and Tree Nuts.