A ready to heat and serve vegetarian curry with a blend of Indian spices, cooked in crushed tomato, chickpeas, green beans, potato & roasted pumpkin.
Image depicts serving suggestion.
- Cut open bag and put 375g of the curry into a large microwavable container or plate.
- Place into a 1000kw microwave. Heat on high for 3 minutes.
- Stir and heat for a further 30 seconds. Stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
- Place a large pot on a medium heat. Cut open bag and pour the Potato Pumpkin Curry into the pot.
- Place a lid on the pot and bring the curry to the boil. Once curry is boiling turn to a low heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Once the Potato Pumpkin Curry has cooked for 10 minutes, take off the heat. Place into a large serving dish and serve with steamed rice and some fresh coriander. Enjoy!
|Servings Per Package||5|
|Energy||597kJ (Cal)||199kJ (48Cal)|
||less than 0.1g|
Crushed Tomatoes (Tomato, Tomato Juice, Acidity Regulator (330)), Potato (24%), Pumpkin (14%), Water, Onion, Peas, Chickpeas, Beans, Parsley, Coriander, Garlic, Vegetable Stock (Contains Flavour Enhancer (635), Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (Soy), Flavour, Spice Extract (100)), Maize Starch, Sugar, Salt, Canola Oil, Turmeric, Paprika, Cumin, Korean Chilli Powder, Pepper.
Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing Gluten, Eggs, Milk, Soybeans, Crustacea, Fish, Sesame Seeds, Sulphites and Tree Nuts.