Our Mexican Beef and Black Bean soup is the perfect comfort food for any occasion. This mildly spiced Mexican inspired bean soup is loaded with black beans, beef and Smokey chipotle chilli broth. Savour the irresistible taste of Mexico and take your taste buds on a fiesta!
Image depicts serving suggestion.
- Cut open bag and put 300g of soup into a large microwavable container or plate.
- Place into a 1000 kw microwave. Heat on high for 3 minutes.
- Stir and heat for a further 30 seconds. Stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
- Place a large pot on a medium heat. Cut open bag and pour into the pot.
- Place a lid on the pot and bring the soup to the boil. Once boiling, turn to a low heat and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Once the soup is cooked for 2-3 minutes, take off the heat. Place into a serving bowl. Enjoy!
|Servings Per Package||5|
|Energy||742kJ (177Cal)||247kJ (59Cal)|
Ingredients and Allergens
Water, Crushed Tomatoes (Tomato, Tomato Juice, Acidity Regulator (330)), Sliced Beef (Beef (79%), Water, Salt, Mineral Salt (451, 450), Modified Starch (1422), Wheat Fibre, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (Maize, Soy), Vegetable Gum (415), Food Acid (330), Colour (150d), Maltodextrin (Maize), Flavour Enhancer (635), Anticaking Agent (554)), Turtle Beans (6%), Onion, Corn, Capsicum, Vegetable Oil, Chipotle Peppers (1.5%) (Contains Acidity Regulator (Acetic Acid)), Concentrated Lime Juice, Modified Food Starch
(1442), Garlic, Cumin, Salt, Vegetable Powder, Chipotle Powder, Coriander, Coriander Ground, Pepper.
Contains Wheat, Soy.
Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing Gluten, Eggs, Milk, Soybeans, Crustacea, Fish, Sesame Seeds, Sulphites and Tree Nuts.