A ready to heat chilli con carne with ground beef, red kidney beans, crushed tomatoes, onions & our secret Mexican spice. Best served over corn chips as nachos or over rice in a chilli bowl.
Image depicts serving suggestion.
- Cut open bag and put 375g of the Chilli Con Carne into a large microwavable container or plate.
- Place into a 1000 kw microwave. Heat on high for 3 minutes.
- Stir and heat for a further 30 seconds. Stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
- Place a large pot on a medium heat. Cut open bag and pour the Chilli Con Carne into the pot.
- Place a lid on the pot and bring the Chilli to the boil. Once the chilli is boiling turn to a low heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Once the Chilli Con Carne has cooked for 10 minutes, take off the heat. Place into a large serving dish and serve with corn chips as nachos or over rice in a chilli bowl. Enjoy!
|Servings Per Package||5|
|Energy||1230kJ (294Cal)||410kJ (98Cal)|
Beef Mince (31%), Crushed Tomatoes (27%) (Tomato, Tomato Juice, Acidity Regulator (330)), Red Kidney Beans (22%), Water, Chilli (4%), Tomato, Jalapenos, Canola Oil, Garlic, Vegetable Powder, Modified Food Starch (1442), Soy Sauce (Contains Colour (Caramel (150c)), Sherry), Salt, Paprika (0.5%), Parsley, Cumin, Pepper.
Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing Gluten, Eggs, Milk, Soybeans, Crustacea, Fish, Sesame Seeds, Sulphites and Tree Nuts.