The Salad Servers spin on a family favourite — Chicken Korma Curry! Diced chicken thigh, cooked in a deliciously rich tomato and coconut sauce with our secret blend of spices. A perfect curry for the whole family.
Image depicts serving suggestion.
- Cut open bag and put 300g of the curry into a large microwavable container or plate.
- Place into a 1000kw microwave. Heat on high for 3 minutes.
- Stir and heat for a further 30 seconds. Stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
- Place a large pot on a medium heat. Cut open bag and pour curry into the pot.
- Place a lid on the pot and bring the curry to the boil. Once curry is boiling turn to a low heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Once the curry has cooked for 10 minutes, take off the heat. Place into a large serving dish and serve with steamed rice and some fresh coriander. Enjoy!
|Servings Per Package||5|
|Energy||1800kJ (429Cal)||599kJ (143Cal)|
Chicken (50%), Crushed Tomatoes (Tomato, Tomato Juice, Acidity Regulator (330)), Coconut Cream (13%) (Fresh Coconut Extract (89%), Water, Vegetable Gum (Xanthan Gum)), Onion, Vegetable Oil, Ginger, Garlic, Salt, Coriander Ground, Chilli, Fennel Seeds, Modified Food Starch (1442), Turmeric, Pepper.
Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing Gluten, Eggs, Milk, Soybeans, Crustacea, Fish, Sesame Seeds, Sulphites and Tree Nuts.