A Taco Tuesday must! A hearty burrito filling consisting of, chicken thigh, capsicum, taco seasoning, tomatoes, mix of beans, and a punchy jalapeno kick. Perfect over brown rice.
Image depicts serving suggestion.
- Cut open bag and put 375g of the Taco Filling into a large microwavable container or plate.
- Place into a 1000kw microwave. Heat on high for 3 minutes.
- Stir and heat for a further 30 seconds. Stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
- Place a large pot on a medium heat. Cut open bag and pour the Burrito Filling into the pot.
- Place a lid on the pot and bring the Burrito Filling to the boil. Once the Filling is boiling turn to a low heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Once the Burrito Filling has cooked for 10 minutes, take off the heat. Place into a large serving dish and serve with steamed rice and some home-made guacamole.
|Servings Per Package||5|
|Energy||1080kJ (257Cal)||359kJ (86Cal)|
Chicken (34%), Capsicum, Tomato, Water, Onion, Turtle Bean, Cannelini Bean, Crushed Tomato, Taco Seasoning Blend (Salt, Sugar, Rice Flour, Herbs And Spices, Dehydrated Vegetables, Canola Oil, Citric Acid (E330), Flavour Enhancer (621, 635), Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, Spice Extract (160c), Thiamin), Red Kidney Bean, Jalapeno (2%) (Jalapenos, Water, Salt, Vinegar, Mineral Salt (509), Preservative (211)), Starch (Maize), Canola Oil.
Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing Gluten, Eggs, Milk, Soybeans, Crustacea, Fish, Sesame Seeds, Sulphites and Tree Nuts.