Like a Thai curry, but not as you know it. This flavoursome soup packs a punch, with sweet potato cooked with red Thai curry paste, kaffir lime leaf and fresh lime juice, finished with a dash of coconut cream to complement that chilli kick.
Spice Warning! This is a medium spiced soup.
Image depicts serving suggestion.
- Cut open bag and put 375g of soup into a large microwavable container or plate.
- Place into a 1000 kw microwave. Heat on high for 3 minutes.
- Stir and heat for a further 30 seconds. Stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
- Place a large pot on a medium heat. Cut open bag and pour into the pot.
- Place a lid on the pot and bring the soup to the boil. Once boiling, turn to a low heat and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Once the soup is cooked for 2-3 minutes, take off the heat. Place into a serving bowl. Enjoy!
|Servings Per Package||5|
Water, Carrot, Onion, Tomato, Lentils, Coconut Cream (Fresh Coconut Extract, Water, Vegetable Gum (Xanthan Gum)), Kumera (7%), Garlic, Ginger, Red Curry Paste (1%) (Contains Prawns), Brown Sugar, Shallots, Canola Oil, Vegetable Stock (Contains Natural Flavour), Fish Sauce (Contains Fish), Salt, Concentrated Lime Juice, Modified Food Starch (1442), Kaffir Lime Leaves, Pepper.
Contains Crustacea, Fish.
Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing Gluten, Eggs, Milk, Soybeans, Crustacea, Fish, Sesame Seeds, Sulphites and Tree Nuts.