A rich and creamy soup with house made almond butter, roasted butternut pumpkin and a dash of coconut cream.
Image depicts serving suggestion.
- Cut open bag and put 300g of soup into a large microwavable container or plate.
- Place into a 1000 kw microwave. Heat on high for 3 minutes.
- Stir and heat for a further 30 seconds. Stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
- Place a large pot on a medium heat. Cut open bag and pour into the pot.
- Place a lid on the pot and bring the soup to the boil. Once boiling, turn to a low heat and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Once the soup is cooked for 2-3 minutes, take off the heat. Place into a serving bowl. Enjoy!
|Servings Per Package||5|
|Energy||889kJ (212Cal)||296kJ (71Cal)|
Ingredients and Allergens
Water, Pumpkin (24%), Onion, Butternut Pumpkin (10%), Tomato, Almonds (5%), Potato, Carrot, Coconut Cream (3.5%) (Contains Thickener (Xanthan Gum)), Vegetable Stock (Contains Natural Flavour), Vegetable Oil, Salt, Modified Food Starch (1442), Pepper.
Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing Gluten, Eggs, Milk, Soybeans, Crustacea, Fish, Sesame Seeds, Sulphites and Tree Nuts.