Chock-full of eight different veggies (and over three serves of vegetables per portion) our ready-to-heat pasta sauce is bursting with flavour, while packing a nutritious punch that's perfect for the whole family. Shhhh, just don't tell the kids!
Image depicts serving suggestion.
- Cut open bag and put 250g of sauce into a large microwavable container or plate.
- Place into a 1000 kw microwave. Heat on high for 3 minutes.
- Stir and heat for a further 30 seconds. Stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
- Place a large pot on a medium heat. Cut open bag and pour into the pot.
- Place a lid on the pot and bring the sauce to the boil. Once boiling, turn to a low heat and cook for 5 minutes.
- Once the sauce is cooked for 5 minutes, take off the heat. Place into a serving dish and serve with freshly cooked ravioli. Enjoy!
|Servings Per Package||6|
|Energy||532kJ (127Cal)||213kJ (51Cal)|
Ingredients and Allergens
Crushed Tomatoes (48%) (Tomato, Tomato Juice, Acidity Regulator (330)), Carrot (8%), Butternut Pumpkin (8%), Broccoli (8%), Celery (7%), Onion (5%), Corn (4%), Spinach (4%), Tomato, Canola Oil, Basil, Vegetable Stock (Contains Natural Flavour), Parmesan Cheese (Milk), Garlic, Salt, Vinegar, Sugar, Water, Pepper.
Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing Gluten, Eggs, Milk, Soybeans, Crustacea, Fish, Sesame Seeds, Sulphites and Tree Nuts.